How to apply BLADESHARK Hockey Stick Wrap
1. Clean stick shaft to remove tape residue or dirt.
2. Cut wrap to appropriate length from the bottom of the wrap. (We generally install wraps under the end of the grip or tape job). Be careful to avoid the "flair" or taper as stick shaft approaches the top of the blade. (approximately 4 to 6 inches)
3. With blade between your knees, crouch in front of a wall or table with butt-end of stick leaning against wall or table.
4. Working from the top 6 to 8 inches at a time, remove liner slowly exposing the adhesive side of the wrap.
5. Use name block to align wrap on the center of the stick shaft, again, just below your grip or tape job. Press wrap to stick shaft.
6. Continue peeling liner from adhesive side and pressing wrap down center of shaft 6-8 inches at a time. Use the diamonds toward end of wrap for aligning and attaching to center of the shaft at the bottom of the stick wrap.
7. Once wrap is adhered smoothly to center of shaft, smooth the RIGHT side starting at the bottom of the wrap and work your way up smoothing slowly to release any air bubbles.
8. Always smooth in direction of open side to prevent air pockets.
9. Repeat smoothing process on LEFT side
Wrap should overlap slightly.